Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Fun Thanksgiving Break


a post by K-Bird

Our Thanksgiving break is coming up very soon. That means no school next week! I'm very excited because we get to do a lot of fun things during Thanksgiving break. Well, we need to do some cleaning, but then we will do the fun things. One fun thing we will do is finish our Fall Leaf Project. Then we will start working on our Lego Mindstorm! I will be taking pictures of us working on the Mindstorm and then later on in the weekend I will make a video of that. We are also going to get our Christmas stuff out after Thanksgiving and decorate the house. And I am going to start working on my I Spy book. So I will be very busy next week, but it will be lots of fun. I or my mom will put up pictures as soon as we can. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, sounds like you will be really busy next week. I am looking forward to seeing the pictures that you take and finding out about your lego mindstorm project.
    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    Love you
    Grandma Barbar

    ReplyDelete